Prohibited Content Policy
Updated May 22, 2012
ProSupps USA LLC (the “Company”) provides a line of dietary, nutritional and sport supplements for professional and amateur athletes (the “Products”) through its www.ProSupps.com website (the “Site”). This Prohibited Content Policy (the “Policy”) describes the Company’s policies and practices regarding content posted on the Site or its blogs.
Please do not this Site if you are not a legal resident of the United States of America. This Site is not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 13 and the Company does not sell any stimulant products to anyone under the age of 18. The Company does not collect personal information from any person we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not send us any personal information about you or use this Site without the direct supervision of a parent or your legal guardian.
- Generally. The Company reserves the right to remove any content from the Site that the Company deems, in its sole discretion, is in violation of this Policy or inappropriate for inclusion on this Site. Please contact us at Webmaster if you have any questions about what you would like to post and whether it complies with our Policy.
- Prohibited Content. We encourage our members to be social on our Site. However, by agreeing to use this Site, you understand and agree that you will notengage in or encourage others to engage in the following practices, including but not limited to:
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an International Federation of BodyBuilders (IFBB) official, a National Physique Committee (NPC) official, an International Olympic Committee (IOC) official, a professional sports official, a current or former professional or amateur athlete, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Transmitting any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements).
- Posting, promoting, advertising, offering for sale, selling or otherwise providing information regarding ANY specials, coupons, deals, or promotions for any products or services, or any other offerings or advertisements without prior written approval of the Company.
- Selling or offering to sell any of the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, including but not limited to magazines, video and software; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; or instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons.
- Displaying or marketing material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Sending materials, contents, and promotions of items that are not appropriate for children under 18 years of age based on the general practices of your industry or the community that you serve without clearly identifying age limitation for consuming your content.
- Providing, selling or offering any products, services or content frequently associated with unsolicited commercial email, a.k.a. spam, such as online and direct pharmaceutical sales, including but not limited to health and sexual well-being products, work at home businesses, credit or finance management, including but not limited to credit repair and debt relief offerings and stock and trading tips, and mortgage finance offers, event/club promotions/party lists, and odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited to poker, casino games, horse and dog racing and college and pro sporting events.
- Providing material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content.
- Posting or disclosing any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in the case of a minor).
- Introducing viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet or any other software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Promoting, soliciting or participating in pyramid schemes or multi-level channel and/or network marketing (MLM) businesses, including but not limited to personal work-at-home offers promoting “get rich quick”, “build your wealth” and “financial independence” offerings, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Engaging in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity.
- Posting any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
- Transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party without the express written consent of the owner.
- Interfering with or disrupt the Site, the services, the content or servers or networks connected to the Site, the services or the content, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site, the services, and/or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein.
- Contact Us. To report violations of this Policy or if you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact our Webmaster.