Return & Exchange Policy
Updated May 23, 2012
ProSupps USA LLC (the “Company”) provides a line of dietary, nutritional and sport supplements for professional and amateur athletes and a family of related merchandise, apparel, accessories, electronic media, printed products, and other products (collectively, the “Products”) through its www.ProSupps.com website (the “Site”).
This Return & Exchange Policy (the “Policy”) describes the Company’s policies and practices regarding any returns and exchanges of Merchandise purchased by you directly from this Site. This Policy does not reflect the policies of the Company’s authorized distributors or retailers.
Please do not use this Site if you are not a legal resident of the United States of America. This Site is not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 13 and the Company does not sell any stimulant products to anyone under the age of 18. The Company does not collect personal information from any person we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not send us any personal information about you or use this Site without the direct supervision of a parent or your legal guardian.
- Generally.The Company does, at is sole discretion, accept the return or exchange of Merchandise purchased directly from the Site but only if:
- The Merchandise you would like to return or exchange is received by the Company within thirty (30) calendar days of the original date of purchase of the Merchandise;
- The original packing slip is returned to us with the return or exchange, and
- For the particular category of Merchandise at issue, certain conditions must be met as described in Section 2 of this Policy below for each category of Merchandise available through our Site.
- Merchandise Categories & Conditions for Return or Exchange. If you are unsure about what conditions must be met for either returning or exchanging Merchandise to us or if you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact our Webmaster.
- Apparel & Accessories: The Company will only accept the return or exchange of apparel and accessory items if such items: (i) have not been worn; (ii) have not been washed; (iii) have all the original tags and labels still attached; and (iv) if applicable, are still in its original packaging.
- Dietary, Nutritional & Sports Supplements: The Company will only accept the return or exchange of dietary, nutritional, or sports supplement products if such products: (i) have not been opened or tampered with; and (ii) are still in its original packaging.
- Electronic Media: The Company will only accept the return or exchange of certain electronic media products (e.g., DVDs and CDs) if such products: (i) have not been opened or tampered with; and (ii) are still in its original packaging. Electronic media such as MP3s and other files downloaded from our Site are not returnable or exchangeable. We encourage you to contact our Webmaster if you are having technical difficulties with any electronic media downloaded from our Site.
- Printed Materials: The Company will only accept the return or exchange of certain printed materials (e.g., books, posters, calendars, etc.) if such materials: (i) have not been opened or tampered with; and (ii) are still in its original packaging.
- Our Planned PerformanceSM Program.As a service to select customers, the Company offers certain Merchandise, promotional items, gifts, special discounts, and priority shipping rates to members of our Planned PerformanceSM Program. Please note that all Planned PerformanceSM Program purchases and sales are FINAL and the Company does not accept any returns or offer exchanges for Merchandise purchased under this Program. For more information about our Planned PerformanceSM Program, please contact our Webmaster.
- How to Return Merchandise to Us.
- Pack the Merchandise. Please securely pack the Merchandise to be returned in the same box or shipping package in which it was received in by you.
- Include the Original Packing Slip. To ensure accurate processing for the Merchandise being returned to us, please include a copy of the original packing slip in the package you send us. If the original packing slip is unavailable, please include a written return or exchange request with your order number, copy of your receipt, billing name, address and phone number.
- Write RETURN or EXCHANGE on the Packing Slip. Please write “RETURN” or EXCHANGE at the top of the packing slip or written request and specify what items are being returned or why an exchange is being requested. It is important that you do not skip this step.
- Ship the Merchandise to Us. Once you have completed the steps above, please arrange for the package to be delivered to us by a carrier of your choice. For your protection, we recommend that you use an insured postal service such as, for example, UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL. Please note that all return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries under any circumstances. Please ship the merchandise to the following address:
- ProSupps USA LLC
ATTN: Returns Department
2140 Redbud Boulevard, Suite G
McKinney, Texas 75069
- Lost or Stolen Merchandise. Please note that when you return Merchandise to us, we cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen packages or if the merchandise is damaged while in transit to us. Please For your protection, we recommend that you use an insured postal service that gives you the ability to track your shipment. Please refer to your carrier of choice for their tracking services and insurance policies.
- Refund Credits. When your return has been received and processed, we will credit the credit card account used on the original purchase for the amount of the return, less a 15% re-stocking fee, shipping and handling, and any applicable tariffs and taxes. Refunds will be made to the credit card used for the original purchase of the merchandise being returned. Please allow at least two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement. If you have any questions or concerns, about your refund credit, please contact our Webmaster.
- Exchanges. At the Company’s sole discretion, we will provide you with an even exchange for Merchandise depending upon the reason for your return of the Merchandise to us.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact our Webmaster.