- Cameron Sowder Athlete Page
- Home: Waco, TX
- Age: 24
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I train to help fight mental health issues from the depression, anxiety, and stress. I also train to achieve a look that I think is aesthetically pleasing.
- What workout gets you fired up? Back Day and Chest Day
- Favorite ProSupps® products? Dr. Jekyll®, HydroBCAA® +EAA, and ILoad
- What's your next big goal? To get to 215lbs off-season then start to plan for a show
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? Ashes by Celine Dion
- What’s the best advice you ever got? If you do what you want to do you’ll never have what you need but if you do what you need to do then you’ll have everything you could ever want
- What does it mean to be an Alpha? An Alpha is someone who is willing to go through anything for whatever they decide is worthy. An Alpha is someone who doesn’t necessarily stand out but doesn’t fit in either. Alphas are the ones who have every reason to quit or give up but never allow that to enter their mind. An Alpha is someone who believes in themselves more than anything in the world because we’re not born we’re built!
Follow Me On