- Jay Garay Athlete Page
- Home: Houston, TX
- Age: 29
- Height: 5'9"
- Off-Season Weight: 150 lbs
- Contest Weight: 135 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I started training 4 years ago, I never thought about competing as a figure competitor, but I am an athlete at heart and wanted to try something new. I fell in love with the entire process, waking up every morning with a purpose, setting goals everyday and accomplishing them felt pretty amazing to me. Prepping for a competition it challenged me emotionally, spiritually, physically and intellectually in a way that any other sport I played, never did. I LOVE TO TRAIN! It’s my therapy!
- What workout gets you fired up? Back & Shoulders are my absolute favorite body parts to workout that gets me fired up!
- Favorite ProSupps® products? Mr. Hyde® NitroX RTG
- What's your next big goal? Turn pro & compete on Olympia stage one day!
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? I don’t have anything weird, just motivational music/speeches I listen to when I workout and do cardio.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Difficulties in life does not come to destroy you but to help you in realize your hidden potential and power. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? An alpha female to me is someone who is a go getter, a beast in her own way, who’s strong and confident! Someone who doesn’t care what anybody says or thinks about her, she’s an overcomer, a warrior!
- 5+ Magazines
- Appeared on Telemundo
- 2018 - Battle On The Bay - 1st Place Novice & 1st Place Open & Overall Figure Novice
- 2018 - Mexico Super Show - 3rd Place
Follow Me On