- Jon Ward Athlete Page
- Home: Dallas, TX
- Age: 36
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 255 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I have been an athlete and competing my entire life and I train to not be normal.
- What workout gets you fired up? Watching old school bodybuilding videos.
- Favorite ProSupps® products? HydroBCAA® +EAA combo
- What's your next big goal? Become an IFBB Pro
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? No exact playlist, I listen to a lot of Bassnectar and Skrillex
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Best advice in regards to bodybuilding is from Kevin Levrone. He let me know from the start that it is a selfish sport and to be prepared that not everyone will understand your journey.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? Breaking the status quo. To not be normal. To push the boundaries to the point that most people wont "get you".
- Top 5 at Pro-Qualifiers 7 times
Follow Me On