- Joseph Lee Athlete Page
IFBB Physique Pro
- Home:Los Angeles, CA
- Age: 31
- Height: 5'8"
- Off-Season Weight: 210 lbs
- Contest Weight: 190 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? The reason why I train is because it betters me as an individual. First off, it makes me happy. I love the feeling and energy I get from any act of physical activity as it gets my endorphins going. Training also gives me confidence. Like everyone says, "you look good, you feel good." Also, training has taught me to become more disciplined in all aspects of life. When you train, you're typically trying to reach different milestones and goals. That becomes infectious and seeps into other parts of your life.
- What workout gets you fired up? I'd say that shoulder day workouts gets me most excited. The reason being is because there's SO much to do. Theres the anterior delts, posterior delts, medial delts, the traps. The fact that you can do a variety of workouts for a set of muscle groups get's me amped.
- Favorite ProSupps® products? Favorite ProSupps® products would have to be Mr. Hyde® Icon and HydroBCAA® +EAA
- What's your next big goal? My next big goal is to place top 5 at the Mr. Olympia.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? Nothing too off the mark to be honest.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Don’t worry about other people and control what you can control. You don’t diet, train or prepare FOR them so why stress at all.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? What it means for me to be an Alpha is that you get done what needs to be done. You don’t do it for the glory or the spotlight. You complete the task simply because it’s what needs to be done.
- IFBB Men's Physique Pro
- 4 Overall IFBB Pro Wins
- 5 Mr. Olympia Appearances (Placing 8th in 2016)
Follow Me On