- Justin Martilini Athlete Page
- Home: Tampa, FL
- Age: 21
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 205 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I was an athlete my whole life so being competitive has always been a part of my life. Working out went hand in hand with training for sports and the gym competing is an excellent way to continue to motivate others and challenge myself daily.
- What workout gets you fired up? Chest and shoulders. Specifically, heavy dumbbell pressing and tons of drop sets/super sets with raises.
- Favorite ProSupps® products? ISO P3 Cookies & Cream, Dr. Jekyll® for the pumps and Dragonfruit HydroBCAA® +EAA
- What's your next big goal? IFBB Pro in men’s physique and Then make it to the Olympia stage.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? Ariana Grande
- What’s the best advice you ever got? “BE FIERCE.” -Leslie Franko
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? To be an alpha means to always operate/function at a level above the rest. It’s someone who never gives up and always gets shit done no matter what. Someone who will stop at nothing to succeed.
- ProSupps Sponsored Athlete
- Vanquish Sponsored Athlete
Follow Me On