- Lauren McDonald Athlete Page
- Home: Waterbury, CT
- Age: 21
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 126 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I started training 4 years ago, but within the last year and half I have taken my training and nutrition very serious and I've been a lot more consistent than the previous years. I have such a big passion for bettering myself both physically and mentally.
- What workout gets you fired up? My favorite days to train are chest and shoulders! I always feel more confident because I can put up a lot of weight for a tiny thing like me!
- Favorite ProSupps® products? My go-to preworkout is Mr. Hyde® NitroX and I pair it with Dr. Jekyll® PUMP Liquid Shots for a sick pump! I take the Incredibulk protein religiously, not only because it tastes delicious but it's difficult for me to gain weight and I've noticed gradual progress since I started taking it.
- What's your next big goal? My goal has always and will forever be to inspire others. Find your passion and let it consume you!
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? The weirdest thing I have on my playlist is definitely Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride, it’s one of the songs from Lilo & Stitch. It just puts me in such a happy mood!
- What’s the best advice you ever got? It's a quote! "You don't fit in because you were meant to stand out." It's important to stay true to yourself and don't lose sight of what brings you joy.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? Being an Alpha is getting back up when you’ve fallen down. Being an Alpha is having a committed mindset to overcome any challenge no matter the trials or tribulations.
- My gym was having an amateur power-lifting competition and I placed 1st in my weight class in July 2019. It was my first competition ever! I then competed in another competition in February 2019 and placed 1st again.
Follow Me On