- Lu Chen Hui Athlete Page
IFBB Bodybuilding Pro
Lu Chen Hui
- Home: XuZhou, China
- Age: 30
- Height: 6'3"
- Off-season weight: 130 kg
- Contest Weight: 120 kg
- Why do you train? I want to be the best bodybuilder in the world. I am inspired by guys like Ronnie Coleman and Phil Heath, they really took the sport of Bodybuilding to new heights.
- What workout gets you fired up? I love training legs and back, it gets me excited for the gym even though I know the workout will be grueling!
- Favorite ProSupps® products? Mr. Hyde® NitroX, HydroBCAA® +EAA, and the PS Whey, I even collaborated with ProSupps® to bring my own series of these products to China. The Lu Series is a big hit!
- What’s your next big goal? My next goal is to compete in the Mr. Olympia Competition in Las Vegas.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Pay attention to warm up set. It may seem small, but the warmup set is very important so that you do not get injured.
- What does it mean to be an Alpha? Being an Alpha is doing everything you possibly can to be your best, even when the odds are stacked against you. It's putting your head down and working for what you want!
- IFBB JAPAN OPEN Overall Champion
- China National Championship Overall Champion
- 5+ Magazines
- 5+ TV appearances
- 5+ Expo Lecture appearances
- Turned IFBB PRO in 2018
Follow Me On