- Shamaira Gonzalez
Light Weight Strong Woman
- Home: Tampa, FL
- Age: 31
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? My ultimate goal is to set an example for women and girls out there that strength and fitness has no boundaries. It is never too late to follow a dream and do what makes you happy.
- What workout gets you fired up? Deadlifts! My favorite day of the week! Something about using raw strength gets me!
- Favorite ProSupps® products? My absolute favorite is the HydroBCAA® +EAAs! Especially during the summer. The flavors are unmatched.
- What's your next big goal? I have competed in various competitions throughout the nation. This November I will be competing against the top women in the US at the Strongman Corporation Amateur Championship.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist?? I would say the most off the wall songs i have on my playlist are 50s Rock and Roll (example Little Richard)
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Your only competition is you! Once I stopped comparing myself to others, is when I saw myself move forward.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? Being an Alpha is not only being a leader but also setting an example for others in all aspects of life.
- Currently Florida's Strongest Light Weight Woman
- 2019 ‐ Strongman Corporation Arnold World Championship 2019 ‐ 9th place
- 2018 ‐ Strongman Corporation Nationals ‐ 5th place
- 2018 ‐ USS ‐ Space Coast Strongman Challenge ‐ LW Woman ‐ 1st place
- 2018 ‐ Strongman Corporation Miami’s Baddest ‐ 1st place
- 2017 ‐ Strongman Corporation Nationals competitor ‐
- 2017 ‐ USS Nationals strongman championship ‐ MW Women ‐ 4th place
- 2017 ‐ Mid Atlantic Strongman Team Challenge ‐ LW Womens ‐ 2nd place
- 2017 ‐ Mid Atlantic Strongman Challenge ‐ LW Womens ‐ 2nd place
- 2016 ‐ USS Tampa Bay Classic‐ LW Womens ‐ 1st place
Follow Me On