- Thoren Bradley Athlete Page
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Home: Groveland, CA
- Age: 28
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? Life can be overwhelming and a little noisy. At times it can feel like a storm is forming inside my head when those thoughts become a bit too chaotic. Exercise momentarily quiets that storm and helps me reorganize my thoughts. That side effect alone is the reason why I never "fall off" my routine. It's essential on an intrinsic level for me.
- What workout gets you fired up? A workout that gets me fired up would have to be training legs. There’s something rewarding about doing something that’s hard and finishing it. So I always good after an incredible leg day.
- Favorite ProSupps® products? I hate choosing...but to me, I usually have one opportunity a day to make sure my workout is going to be a good one. Mr. Hyde® NitroX (honestly any of the Hyde® Pre workouts) helps me to make sure that priority is met every single day, Dr. Jekyll® PUMP Liquid Shots during my workout with a shaker of water, and 1.5 Scoops of PS Whey every morning with a cup of spinach, 1 banana and ice.
- What's your next big goal? Write a Book and Build my Dream Gym. (3-5 year plans)
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp" by Ludwig van Beethoven (if you're having trouble focusing in the gym, put it on repeat for 2 or 3 exercises and watch your focus dial back in.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Stop looking at situations as permanent or set in stone. If you don't like your job, your situation, or even where you live. Just change it. Seriously, there are far too many unhappy people in this world that could change their circumstances without spending a dollar. Sometimes moderate amounts of comfort really become your only roadblock.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? To me being an alpha is NOT pandering in hopes of developing a following that looks up to you...but instead, exuding enough unmatched confidence and originality to inspire others to be their best self too. I want others to use my advice and my inspiration but not to mimic my path. I want people to find their own and in turn, inspire the ones who are watching them.
- My Master's Degree (and student of the year) was earned while working laborious jobs and scraping by.
- Anytime someone publishes my writing is a small accomplishment that I really appreciate.
- Making a living off of the world of fitness instead of it simply being a side hustle.
- NCAA Performance Coach.
Follow Me On