- William Gregory Athlete Page
IFBB Classic Physique Pro
- Home: Bronx, NY
- Age: 39
- Height: 6'5"
- Off-Season Weight: 275 lbs
- Contest Weight: 255 lbs
- Why do you train/fight?Training has always been an extremely instrumental part of my life. Whether it was training for a specific sport or training for a competition. It has given me more drive, more determination and the ability to challenge myself day in and day out to be better. It has also acted as an immense stress reliever and a moment of clarity. This is where I am able to turn the world off and turn all my attention and focus to training. It has also given me an outlet to inspire and help others as well- which is an amazing feeling.
- What workout gets you fired up? What gets me fired up the most are shoulder and back workouts. I love coming into the gym and feeling my mind and muscle connection in every movement. It’s like I’m in a zone. I’m focused, the energy is high and I’m all about business! I’m able to push myself and really push the envelope.
- Favorite ProSupps® products? This is tough because I enjoy and use so many. How about I break it down into stacks:
Vanish® L-Carnitine 3000Liquid Shots
Mr. Hyde® Icon - Poseidon Blueberry Lemon Wrath
ISO P3 Cookies & Cream
- What's your next big goal? Mr. Olympia for sure! But the goal is always to continue to get better and continue to inspire.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? Classical music. Usually my go-to when doing cardio. I’ve been a fan since junior high. There is just something about it that I find truly amazing.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? It’s actually a quote. “some people want it to happen, Some people wish it could happen, other people Make it happen“
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? Being an ALPHA means having the inner ability to unleash the absolute best and to push past any and all limitations. To let nothing stop you from being your absolute best! Facing every obstacle and challenge with complete confidence that you are UNSTOPPABLE!
- Former 2 Sport Collegiate Athlete
Follow Me On