When you're in a rush and only have about 5 mins to prep a breakfast this is the perfect meal.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 slice of bread (I used Eureka Grainiac 48g)
- Heat small pan in med-low heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Place egg in pan and cover with lid or glass plate. (this will cook the top of the egg without flipping)
- Place bread in toaster and toast to desired darkness.
- Cut and peel avocado; place about 1/4 into bowl and mash with fork.
- Once toast is done, coat with the mashed avocado and top with cooked egg.
- Add a little salt and pepper and enjoy!!
- Calories: 354
- Fats: 21.5g
- Carbs: 29.5g
- NET Carbs: 18.5g
- Protein: 15.3g