Easy French Toast Bake is guaranteed to be a favorite dish you can serve to your family or a large crowd.
Baked Protein French Toast- With PS Isolate
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30-45 minutes
- Total Time 45min-1 hour
- 1/2 a scoop of
- 3 slices of Texas Toast
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the protein powder, eggs, milk, 1/2 the brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Chop or tear the bread into 3/4 - 1 inch cubes and put it in the bowl with the egg mixture and toss well until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Pour the bread and egg mixture into the pan, cover evenly with the remaining brown sugar and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the top is crispy and the center is no longer wet.
- Top with your favorite syrup and enjoy!
- Carbs: 77.4g
- Protein: 37.5g
- Fat: 9.8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 13.4g
NOTE *Macros are for entire batch