Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it shouldn’t be boring!
Try these low carb, high protein Banana Pudding Pancakes to jump start your day!
Banana Pudding Pancakes
- 1 scoop Banana Pudding PS whey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp Chocolate PB2
- Dash of cinnamon
- Zero Calorie Walden Farm pancake syrup
- Blend eggs whites in a blender until white and foamy. Add in unsweetened cashew milk and vanilla extract and blend.
- In a separate bowl, mix a scoop of Banana Pudding PS Whey with a dash of cinnamon. Mix wet ingredients into PS Whey & cinnamon.
- Cook on medium heat in a nonstick pan, or spray coconut oil onto pan.
- Optional: add PB2 and zero calorie Walden Farms pancake syrup and enjoy!