Baby it’s cold outside and who doesn’t love a nice hot Chai Latte!? However the traditional Chai latte is loaded with extra calories we don’t want. That’s why this is the perfect recipe. It not only gives you the same great taste each cup gives you a boost of protein! Not to mention you can share this mix with friends!
Ingredients (These are ALL Powder form):
- 4 scoops PS Isolate Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered Fat Free non-dairy creamer
- 2 Cups Fat Free French vanilla flavored powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar or Truvia or Splenda (I use Truvia)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Work with about half the mixture at a time
- Process in a food processor until fine and smooth
- Store in a cool, dry place, in an airtight container.
- To use, stir 3 heaping tablespoons into 6-8 ounces of hot water or milk.
- Serves approximately 36