Quick n’ Easy- Chia Seed Protein Pudding.
Refrigerate for one hour to make a yummy snack, or overnight for the perfect breakfast.
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ scoop PS WHEY Vanilla Cake (or favorite flavor)
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- Cinnamon to taste
- 5 walnuts, crushed
- In a small Mason jar or sealable glass container add unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, Greek Yogurt and PS WHEY.
- Mix well, add sliced bananas
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and top with crushed walnuts
- Place in refrigerator for minimum 1 hour or overnight.
Nutrition Facts (1 Serving):
by Denise Bilgec