Who doesn’t crave chocolate?! These truffles are perfect when you need a fix! You can eat them plain or coat them with crushed nuts, melted dark chocolate, fruit bits, in this case I used toasted coconut.
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- 1 scoop PS Whey Chocolate Fudge Cake Protein
- 4 packets Stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs coconut flakes
- Drain and rise black beans.
- Toast coconut in oven or on stove top.(set a side)
- Mix black beans, protein powder, cocoa, Stevia in bowl.
- You can mix in food processor OR use a fork…. a fork works well.
- Roll into balls (6)
- Roll in coconut
- Store in fridge
Nutritional Info per serving:
- Calories: 43
- Fat: 1g
- Carbs: 4.5g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Fiber: 1.5g
** Nutritional value will vary depending on brands you use.