Who doesn’t love the smell of coffee, I mean cake, in the morning??
- 1/2 Scoop PS Isolate Glazed Doughnut
- 1/4 Cup (24g) almond flour
- 1 packet (45g) High Fiber Maple Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp water
*Start with the crumb topping:
Set aside a tiny portion of the above ingredients for topping. (You only need about a tablespoon of each.)
- 1 Tbsp oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/8 tsp water
Directions for topping:
- Mix all topping ingredients in bowl until everything is wet. NOTE: you do not want this runny, you want it to be thick.
- Place on baking sheet
- Broil on High for about 30 seconds. Watch this closely. You want golden brown but not burnt.
- Take out and let cool
Directions for Microwave MugCake:
- You need 1 coffee cup
- Add in all ingredients (oats, protein, almond flour, egg whites, baking powder and cinnamon)
- Mix everything with a fork until it becomes a batter texture.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds. Take out at 60 and check, if it’s still a little runny put back in for 30 more seconds.
- Place cake on plate and top with crumb topping.
Directions for Oven Baking:
- Set oven temperature to 325* degrees
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. (oats, protein, almond flour, egg whites, baking powder and cinnamon)
- Once you have a batter pour it into small cake mold or cupcake molds
- Bake for about 15 minutes, keep an eye on it.
- Use a toothpick to make sure the center is done.
- Remove and let cool
- Once cake is cooled, place on plate and add with the crumb topping.
- I drizzled with Walden Farms Caramel and Pancake Syrups
- Calories – 391
- Protein – 26g
- Fat – 14g
- Carbs – 41g