You don't always need a campfire to enjoy graham crackers! These Protein Bites are the perfect take-with-you snack anytime you need.
- 1 scoop
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (dry).
- 8 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter.
- 2 tbsp raw honey.
- Place peanut butter and honey in microwave safe bowl and heat for 30-60 secs. Heated peanut butter is easier to mold.
- Stir honey and peanut butter until blended together.
- Add in protein powder and oats.
- Mix everything well, I use my hands.
- Grab batter and roll into 1" diameter balls and place on wax paper or cookie sheet.
- Makes about 10 Protein Bites.
- Store in freezer or refrigerator.
- *Optional ideas: You can add in chocolate chips, coat with chocolate, roll in coconut flakes, roll in crushed Graham Crackers.
Nutrition facts (per ball):
- Calories: 114
- Fats: 5.6g
- Carbs: 12.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 5.6g