Waffles never tasted so healthy! High in fiber and protein, low fat… What more could you ask for?
- 1 scoop
- 40g MyOatmeal oatmeal (you can customize your favorite flavors)
- 28g Oat Fiber
- 14g Coconut Flour
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 112.5g (1/2 cup) Dannon Light & Fit Greek Vanilla yogurt
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2-3 Tbsp water
- Heat griddle or Waffle maker
- Add all ingredients into blender or nutribullet
- mix until smooth
- spray cooking area with cooking spray
- pour mixture, cook like normal pancakes or waffles.
Eat alone or top with anything you’d like! I love Nuts’NMore butters!
Makes 6 waffle squares, Serving is for 2 squares.
- Fats- 4g
- Carbs- 24g
- Protein- 20g
- Fiber- 11.5
- Calories- 183
Tips- I suggest using similar flavors for protein, oatmeal and yogurt.
ProSupps Banana Pudding Whey, MyOatmeal banana nut bread oatmeal, and Dannon’s Banana Cream Greek Yogurt.
ProSupps Glazed Doughnut Whey, MyOatmeal Old Fashioned Doughnut oatmeal, and Dannon’s Vanilla Greek Yogurt
ProSupps Chocolate Fudge Cake Whey, MyOatmeal S’mores oatmeal, Dannon’s Vanilla Greek Yogurt
The possibilities are endless!!