Power Cookies to get the day started!
- I chose Graham Cracker flavor
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup of dry oats
- cooking oil spray
- Mash the banana with a fork to a purée consistency.
- Add 1 scoop of protein powder and mix it together.
- Add 1/2 cup of dry oats and mix it up - dough is ready! (Note: you can add cinnamon, nuts, or dry fruit, or anything you like — it’s just gonna be a little extra calories.)
- Put it in the oven and bake until slightly brown. (I experienced several ovens, and all of them took different time to make them. So just watch. Note: Do not overcook in the oven, because your cookies won't be as fluffy. )
Nutrition Facts (4 cookies):
- Calories: 424
- Protein: 30g
- Carbs: 58g
- Fat: 8g
Macros for 4 cookies ‐ F:8, C:58, P:30 (424 calories)