Get a jump start on an early morning with macro-friendly Protein Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. These make-ahead treats are perfect to get you out of the door and on your way.
PROTEIN BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS - With PS Isolate
- 3/4 cup of Red Mill Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 scoop (Glazed Doughnut)
- 1 heaping tbsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 medium ripe mashed banana
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sugar free syrup or sweetener of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In another small bowl, mash up the banana and add your sweetener of choice, applesauce and eggs. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold until thoroughly incorporated.
- Grab a muffin pan and nonstick spray and coat evenly.
- Distribute your muffin mix into the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once they are slightly set, take your muffins out, sprinkle in your chocolate chips and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts: 1 muffin (recipe makes 12 muffins)
- Calories: 70
- Protein: 9 g
- Carbs: 4 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g