Nana’s Apple Pie re-invented. Yummy yummy, get in my tummy!
- 1 Apple
- 1 scoop PS WHEY Vanilla Frosting
- 80g Apple Pie flavor MyOatmeal oats
- 28g Almond Flour
- 2 containers Yoplait Greek Whips Salted Caramel
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water (apple filling)
- 1-3 tbs Water (granola)
Step 1 Directions Apple Filling:
- Dice Apple into small pieces
- In pan, add apples, cinnamon and water
- cook on medium heat until apples are soft, you may need to add more water.
Step 2 Directions for Granola:
- Set oven broil to HIGH
- In bowl mix protein powder, almond flour and oatmeal together
- once blended together add 1 Tbsp water. Mix and add water little by little until all ingredients are moist. (See picture)
- spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
- spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- Place in oven on top shelf.
- Watch this closely, this only takes a few minutes!
- Once you see the mixture turning golden brown take out and break apart with fork.
- Return to oven for remaining mixture to turn golden brown.
- Remove and let cool. This should be crunchy at this point.
- Layer apple filling, granola and yogurt in cup or bowl and enjoy!
**Recipe makes 2 Parfaits.
Nutrition Information for 1 Parfait :
Total calories: 488