Carrot Cake Cupcakes….because vegetables are a must for a healthy diet.
- 120g MyOatmeal Carrot Cake Chia Oatmeal
- 2 scoops ProSupps Vanilla Cake Whey
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 TBS fat free cream cheese
- 2 TBS (14g) Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 TBS Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 16g Fat Free Sugar Free Cheesecake jello mix
- 1/4 Cup Water (or milk)
- Cupcake Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Set topping ingredients aside.
- Mix all other ingredients with an electric mixer.
- Pour into cupcake molds.
- Bake for 12-15 mins *keep an eye on them.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
- Mix cream cheese, jello mix in bowl.
- I use a fork to mix, but you can use an electric mixer as well.
- Add water and mix until it is the consistency of frosting. (You can make it however runny or thick you want.)
- Once cupcakes have cooled, frost and enjoy!
*Makes 8 cupcakes
Total calories PER Cupcake:
- Calories- 135
- Fats- 2.6g
- Carbs- 16.6g
- Protein- 11.5g
- Fiber- 1.5g