- 1/2 Scoop ProSupps Vanilla Cake Whey
- 1/4 Cup (24g) almond flour
- 40g My Oatmeal Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/8 tsp coconut oil (for topping)
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of cinnamon
Set aside a tiny portion of the above ingredients for topping. (You only need about a tablespoon of each.)
- 1 Tbsp oatmeal
- 1 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/8 tsp coconut oil
Directions for topping:
- Mix all topping ingredients in bowl until everything is coated with the coconut oil.
- Place on baking sheet
- Broil on High for about 30 seconds. Watch this closely. You want golden brown but not burnt.
- Take out and let cool
Directions for mugcake:
- You need 1 coffee cup
- Add in all ingredients (oats, protein, almond flour, egg whites, baking powder and cinnamon)
- Mix everything with a fork until it becomes a batter texture.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds. Take out at 60 and check, if it’s still a little runny put back in for 30 more seconds.
- Place cake on plate and top with crumb topping. (I drizzled with Walden Farms Caramel and Pancake Syrups)