Ooey Gooey Protein Fudge, your sweet tooth savior!
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (optional)
- Combine coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until coconut oil and peanut butter melt, about 15-20 seconds.
- Stir cocoa powder into coconut oil mixture. Add and stir to combine. Add maple syrup if additional sweetness is desired.
- Quickly pour mixture into a mini muffin tin, filling cups about 1/3 of the way to the top.
- Freeze until fudge hardens.
- Remove from muffin tin and enjoy! Keep the remaining fudge in the fridge for later!
Nutrition facts per bite:
- Calories: 118
- Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Fats: 9.5g