- 1 1/2 cups low fat graham crackers crumbs (16 sheets)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (Blue Bonnet Light)
- 2 scoops PS Vanilla Isolate Protein
- 2 packages (8 oz each) fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 TBS stevia (or 1 1/2 cups sugar)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 oz) Libby’s canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Garnish (not added in macros)
- Fat free whipped cream
- Caramel or chocolate syrup
Instructions for PIE:
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Spray glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
- With your fingers press the crust on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Set aside while making the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cream cheese, pumpkin, protein powder and stevia.
- Beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, just until blended.
- Spoon the mixture over the crust and spread evenly.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until just set.
- Remove and let cheesecake cool for about an hour.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars.
- Enjoy plain or with topping of your choice.
Makes 12 slices.
Nutrition Information per slice:
- Calories- 184
- Fat- 3.6g
- Carbs- 17g
- Protein- 17g
- Fiber- 2g