Holiday parties are coming up and what better way to help celebrate than with a healthy twist on an old favorite? Protein Puppy Chow will have your guests coming back for more.
- 2 scoops
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 2 packets Truvia Sweetener
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes in 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until everything is smooth and melted.
- Stir the vanilla extract and Truvia sweetening packets into the melted chocolate mixture, followed by the Chex Cereal.
- Stir the cereal until each piece is well coated in chocolate.
- Place the protein powder into a large, zip-loc bag and then scoop the cereal into the bag. Seal the bag and shake around until the protein powder evenly coats the cereal.
- Share with your friends and Enjoy!!
- Recipe makes 8 servings
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
- Calories: 134
- Carbs: 17.3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 7.25g
- Fats: 4g