Product added to cart
We all love cheesecake but hate all the extra calories in one little slice. Fear no more! Here is a healthy protein packed alternative to your typical strawberry cheesecake with literally 1g of fat! You can share with friends or keep them all for yourself ;-)
- 1 scoop PS Isolate Vanilla Protein
- 10 medium strawberries
- 1 cup (227g) Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 packet (8g dry) Sugar Free Fat Free instant Jello pudding mix 1 full Low Fat Graham cracker
- Wash and hollow strawberry centers. Set aside.
- In a bowl; with fork mix yogurt, protein, and jello until blended together.
- You may need to add a little water or yogurt if texture is too thick.
- Fill strawberries with protein mixture, I use a spoon to do this.
- Crush graham cracker and sprinkle on top of strawberries.
- Enjoy or Store in refrigerator
- Calories: 333
- Fats: 1.3g
- Carbs: 46g
- Protein: 33g