Looking to add extra fiber to your diet? Since we all know waffles are pancakes with abs, check out this protein waffle recipe for a quick and tasty breakfast.
● 1 scoop PS Whey (pick your flavor)
● 40g MyOatmeal oatmeal (you can customize your favorite flavors)
● 28g Oat Fiber
● 14g Coconut Flour
● 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
● 112.5g (1/2 cup) Dannon Light & Fit Greek Vanilla yogurt
● 4 Egg Whites
● 1 Whole Egg
● 2-3 Tbsp water
● Heat griddle or Waffle maker
● Add all ingredients into blender or nutribullet
● mix until smooth
● spray cooking area with cooking spray
● pour mixture, cook like normal pancakes or waffles.
Eat alone or top with anything you’d like! I love Nuts’NMore butters!
Makes 6 waffle squares, Serving is for 2 squares.
Tips- I suggest using similar flavors for protein, oatmeal and yogurt.
Example 1: PS Whey Banana Pudding, MyOatmeal banana nut bread oatmeal, and Dannon’s Banana Cream Greek Yogurt.
Example 2: PS Whey Glazed Doughnut, MyOatmeal Old Fashioned Doughnut oatmeal, and Dannon’s Vanilla Greek Yogurt
The possibilities are endless!!