Love after every bite <3
This Valentines, treat yourself to a healthy and delicious Protein Truffle.
Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Makes: 8 Truffles
Ingredients for Filling:
- 1 Scoop PS Whey Chocolate
- 2 tbs (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1 tbs (16g) Almond Butter
- 1 tsp (5g) Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
Ingredients for Coating:
- 1 tbs (14g) Sugar Free Chocolate
- 1 tbs (14g) White Chocolate
Topping Ideas (not included in nutrition facts):
- Powdered Sugar
- Coconut Flakes
- Chocolate Flakes
- Chopped Nuts
- Mix all of the filling ingredients in a big bowl. I use a fork, then my hands.
- Once you achieve the right texture, shape the batter into eight balls and set them aside. Remember that if your batter is too sticky to shape, you should add a bit more cocoa powder. If it's too dry or crumbly, add a bit more almond milk.
- Melt your chocolate by sticking them in microwave safe bowls and microwaving for about 60 seconds each.
- When your chocolate has melted, dunk the balls in them and transfer them to a plate or chopping board that's covered in foil or baking paper. This will help prevent the balls from sticking when you remove them.
- Finally, top your truffles with melted Sprinkles, chopped nuts, chocolate flakes, coconut flakes, or a chopped !
TIP! If you prefer not to use chocolate to coat these, that is ok! You can coat them with a thin layer of honey then roll them in your topping of choice. They still turn out delicious!
Nutrition Facts (Per One Truffle)
- 51.8 Calories
- 2.7g Fat
- 2.2g Carbs
- 3.9g Protein
- 1g Fiber