It's Fall y'all and you know what that means! Everything Pumpkin! These protein balls have all the warm spices you adore from a pumpkin pie, but with 86 calories per bite, you can satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted (about 6)
- 7 pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 4 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp mini sugar free chocolate chips
- Add the almonds, oats, dates, pumpkin puree, protein powder, and spices to the food processor. Turn on until a choppy dough forms, several minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the raw pumpkin seeds, and pulse until combined so the pumpkin seeds remain a little coarse. The dough will be slightly sticky.
- In a small food processor or NutriBullet, quickly chop the remaining 2 tablespoons of pumpkins seeds with the chocolate chips ‐ this only takes 1 second; you want it chopped, not powdery.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl.
- Roll dough into 20 balls, roll each in the pumpkin seed and chocolate chip topping, and place on a clean cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to set. Store uneaten balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Recipe makes 20 Pumpkin Protein Balls
Nutrition Facts: 1 protein ball
- Calories: 72.8
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Fats: 4g
- Fiber: 1.5g