Who said you can only have s’mores during winter?? Satisfy your cravings with our quick n’ easy S’mores Protein Oatmeal.
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Water (Or Milk)
- 1 Scoop ProSupps Chocolate Isolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Low Fat Graham Cracker (Crushed)
- 1 Tbsp (14g) Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
DIRECTIONS For Hot Oatmeal:
- First get a microwavable safe bowl.
- Add in your Rolled Oats and water.
- Microwave your oatmeal for around 2:00 minutes.
- Add in your Protein and Cocoa Powder.
- Mix those ingredients together.
- Crush up your Graham Cracker and add it on top a long with your Chocolate Chips and mini Marshmallows.
DIRECTIONS For Overnight Oats:
- First get a Tupperware container or jar
- Add in Rolled Oats, Water (or Milk), Cocoa Powder, Protein Powder
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Seal container or jar, and place in refrigerator over night.
- In the morning add in crushed graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips
- Mix and enjoy cold or warm up in microwave.
- If you’re in a rush put graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate chips in a Ziploc bag the night before. So you can grab and go!
- To cut down carbs, use 1/2 Graham Cracker and 1/2 tbsp Chocolate Chips instead of full serving.
– 448 CALORIES
– 29G PROTEIN
– 67G CARBS
– 8G FAT