Sunday morning cheat-breakfast just got a whole lot healthier! These protein pancakes will bring a new meaning to your #SundayFunday.
- 1/2 Scoop
- 40g MyOatmeal Strawberry Shortcake
- 14g (2 tbs) Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 strawberries cutting it small pieces
- 1 container Dannon Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Shortcake yogurt
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 WholeEgg
- 2tbs Fat Free whipped topping (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- preheat skillet or griddle (you can also use a pan)
- Chop up strawberries into small pieces.
- Set aside strawberries, yogurt, and whipped topping.
- Mix all other ingredients in blender or nutribullet
- Add about a tablespoon of strawberry chunks to batter.
- Pour onto skillet or griddle and cook like regular pancakes.
- Layer yogurt, strawberries, and whipped topping.
** Makes 3 pancakes with toppings (as pictures) or 3 servings
Nutrition PER Serving:
- Calories- 145.6
- Fats- 2.8g
- Carbs- 17g
- Protein- 12.6g
- Fiber- 1.4g
- Sugar- 9.5g