40+ NUTRIENTS EACH DAY
I’m sure that you’ve heard it before, “Why do I need a multi-vitamin? I get plenty of nutrients from my food.” Well, that might be somewhat accurate, but even the best and most well-rounded nutrition plans can be deficient in meeting all 40+ nutrients that your body needs every day. Yes, that is 40+ nutrients… every..single….day! Just think about the variety and amount of foods that you would have to eat in order to achieve those recommendations. This is where a multivitamin can prove to be so beneficial.
FILL IN NUTRITIONAL GAPS
Taking a daily multivitamin is an easy and cost-effective way to fill in nutritional gaps and deficiencies. But is it safe? According to Ansel of WebMD, the risk of dietary deficiencies is greater than the risk of overdosing on a multivitamin. "Most American diets are missing nutrients and taking a once daily multivitamin will not cause harm, and has the potential to improve a nutrient-poor diet," Ansel says.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU
We have established that taking a multivitamin is a great way to supplement our diet, but with so many varieties available in the marketplace, how do you choose the right one?
Here are a few tips:
- Go with a trusted brand.
- Read the label carefully to identify the nutrients and the amounts contained within each serving, including the recommended dietary allowance %’s.
- Get the basic vitamins and minerals. Most multivitamins usually include the following vitamins and minerals: vitamin C, B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, folic acid (B9), B12, B5 (pantothenic acid), biotin, A, E, D2 or D3 (cholecalciferol), K, potassium, iodine, selenium, borate, zinc, calcium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, beta carotene, and iron.
- What’s in it for you? This is where it can get confusing. There are so many formulations that have been developed to target people with specific nutritional needs. Some might have higher concentrations of a mineral, while others may eliminate it altogether; some might contain added nutrients outside of the basic spectrum to help meet athletes’ needs, for example. It truly comes down to knowing what the multivitamin provides that can specifically benefit you.
WHEN PERFORMANCE MATTERS
When performance matters, is an awesome choice. At Prosupps®, we believe that your multivitamin should be held to a higher standard, a standard that answers the call of a COMPLETE performance vitamin supplement. From joint support to weight management components, delivers a highly-absorbable formula that assists in recovery and aids in elite performance+. Men and women with varying levels of activity benefit from adequate vitamin and mineral support+. If "performance" for you is professional sports or chasing kids around the playground, delivers the proper nutrition to make that performance the best-in-class+.
- Contains full spectrum bioavailable vitamins and minerals+
- Scientifically formulated ingredients for weight management+
- Infused with prebiotic and probiotic digestive enzymes+
- Added ingredients for joint support+