Speaking of workout motivation, few things top the list more than a great set of jams to power you through a tough workout or cardio session. Whether you are tired, preoccupied, or just plain unmotivated, amazing music can really pick you up by the boot straps and make you push harder through that last lap/set. That being said, here are the songs that always find their way onto our playlists whenever we are getting our cardio or lifting on. Our tastes are eclectic, as you'll see here!
Top 15 - Cardio
When it comes to firing us up, we need songs with a driving baseline and a fast tempo. You can't sprint to just any old song, and music with a fierce beat is what keeps us going the distance.
- Missy Elliott - WTF (Where They From?)
- DJ Snake - Turn Down For What
- Destiny's Child – Lose My Breath
- No Doubt – Just a Girl
- The Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
- Kelly Clarkson – Never Again
- L.M.F.A.O – Sexy and I Know It
- Britney Spears – Work B!tch
- Lady Gaga – Perfect Illusion
- Jennifer Lopez – On the Floor
- Cobra Starship – Good Girls Go Bad
- Pat Benetar – Hit Me with Your Best Shot
- 3 Doors Down – Kryptonite
- P!nk – So What
- Usher – Yeah!
Top 15 - Weight Training
With weights, nothing makes you feel tougher and stronger than some good old-fashioned hard rock and hip hop. Here's what we rock out to when hitting the weight rooms:
- Metallica – Enter Sandman
- Rob Zombie – Dragula
- DMX – Party Up
- Eminem – Till I Collapse
- Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff
- Disturbed – Down with the Sickness
- Rammstein – Du Hast
- Orgy – Blue Monday
- Default – Wasting my Time
- Papa Roach – Last Resort
- Guns N’ Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
- Saliva – Click Click Boom
- Metallica – Moth into Flame
- Korn ft Skrillex – Get Up!
- Diddy ft The Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes - Victory
These are just some of our favorite songs to work out to. Share your favorite workout jams in the comments!