Lets get serious for a second. Some of us maybe guilty of a little over eating during our Thanksgiving dinner. Now, it’s the day after Thanksgiving and you have vowed to clean up your diet again. But what do you do with all of your delicious leftovers? Thanksgiving lettuce wraps are a simple and healthy way to still enjoy your delicious leftovers.
The beauty about this recipe is that you can customize it to your own liking!
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- 2 oz. of leftover turkey breast, shredded
- 1 oz. of prepared stuffing
- 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce
- ½ teaspoon of light mayo
How to Prepare:
- You could a.) choose to neatly place all ingredients into the lettuce wrap, or b.)simply make it a beautiful disaster. After spending so much time cooking a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner, our guess is that you are just going to slap all the ingredients onto the lettuce wraps like we did! Option b.) please!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap (# of servings: 1). 252 calories, 20 grams protein, 34 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fat
For other delicious turkey day leftover recipes, visit Turkey Day Leftovers