- Ashley Jones Athlete Page
IFBB FIGURE PRO
- Home: Louisville, KY
- Age: 28
- Height: 5'
- Weight: 127 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I train to not only live a healthy lifestyle, but to allow each day to be a celebration of what my body can do. The body is such an intriguing system of life - it's pushed to its limits day in and day out, showing how triumphant it can be once put to the test; our bodies teach us to understand the science that coincides with one's training regimen; sometimes the body must break down mentally/physically/emotionally for us to experience and possess a newfound sense of strength and power; and our bodies enable us to travel on a (personal) journey to accomplish our goals.
Furthermore, I train because it reminds me that I AM IN CONTROL. My body is a strong machine that must be fueled with a powerful mindset, therefore making my HEALTH the best investment I can ever make.
- What workout gets you fired up? The workout that gets me fired up is (a heavy) Leg or Back day.
- Favorite ProSupps products? Hydro BCAA (Flavor - Sex On The Beach)
- What's your next big goal? My next big goal is to strut across the Olympia stage in September 2019.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? The weirdest thing on my workout playlist is the order of which my music plays. It may start off with some much needed Gospel music, will then switch to some Beyonce, throw in an inspirational Disney song (i.e. my favorite being Moana - How Far I'll Go), turn up with some Rap/Hip Hop that just makes you grind harder, and will then finish with a R&B song for the cool down. Whatever gets the job done, right?!
- What’s the best advice you ever got? The best advice that I have ever received was from Figure Olympian, Nadia Wyatt - "Maybe not immediately, but absolutely and definitely". I say this EVERYDAY to myself when referencing my goals that I have set for myself.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? Being an ALPHA means that you have the drive and fierceness to live a life that requires discipline, commitment, determination, and the deep hunger for success.
An ALPHA intends to show his/her strength and power through the cultivation of a life that he/she CHOOSES TO LIVE; a life where he/she is not limited to one thing, never settling for what has already been done, and striving for the UNTHINKABLE.
- 1 magazine cover and 3 magazine articles
- 2019 – Chicago Pro – 2nd Place
- 2019 – Dallas Europa – 3rd Place (Pro Debut)
- 2019 – Nominated to be named "Ms. Health and Fitness 2019" through the Muscle & Fitness Hers magazine
- 2018 – Contestant on Season 10 American Ninja Warrior
- 2017 – Cincinnati Lululemon Brand Ambassador
Follow Me On