- Hector Lombard Athlete Page
- Home: Australia
- Age: 40
- Height: 5'9"
- Contest/Fight Weight: 185 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I train to inspire others and let them know that, no matter where you come from, anything is possible.
- What workout gets you fired up? Circuit conditioning
- Favorite ProSupps products? Amino23, PSWhey, and HydroBCAA
- What's your next big goal? To be a champion again at 45 years old. That is something no one has been able to do.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? I do not listen to anything weird when training.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Don't take things for granted.
- What does it mean to be an Alpha? Alpha means nothing if you don't encourage others.
- 5+ magazine articles
- XFC 2x World Champion
- CFC 8x World Champion
- AFC 1x World Champion
- Bellator 2x World Champion
- UFC former #6 ranked at 170 lbs
- Currently fighting at 185 lbs UFC
- Former Judo Olympic Athlete from Cuba
Follow Me On