- Jason Poston Athlete Page
IFBB Men's Physique Pro
Follow me on
- Home: Dallas, TX
- Age: 36
- Height: 5'11"
- Off-season weight: 225 lbs
- Contest Weight: 208 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I train because it enhances every aspect of my life. I train different every year. As a new chapter unfolds in my life I train for different reasons. When you have been training for 18 years, It won't be the same every year. I train because I want to inspire others, so they know when you work out consistently despite all odds, you can still workout to better your life. I work out to stay healthy as a Type I diabetic and to let other Diabetics know that despite our autoimmune disorder, you can have an elite physique. I have a personal goal of building a legendary physique, for both Men's Physique and Classic Physique in the future.
- What workout gets you fired up? Back day and Leg Day. My favorite exercise for Back day is Deadlifts (traditional and trap bar deadlifts). My favorite Leg day exercise is walking weighted lunges.
- Favorite ProSupps products? HydroBCAA- Pink Lemonade, Dr. Jekyll-Pixie Dust
- What's your next big goal? Get back on stage and balance having babies in the house. Continue to build my physique and find out which division I find a home in.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? Soundtrack to the movie Rudy.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? The advice that has stuck with me for a long time now is: “as your success and career improves, everyone is watching you. What are you telling them?” -Matt Chandler, Pastor
- What does it mean to be an Alpha? When times are good, you are still improving and feeding everyone around you. When times are bad, you still are improving and feeding everyone around you, even if it means sacrificing more.
- Six magazine covers and over 40 magazine articles
- The Perfect Physique - Netflix Documentary
- 4x Olympian ‐ 3rd place (twice), 5th place, 7th place
- 24 IFBB Shows ‐ 4 overall wins
- 2007 ‐ Dallas Trainer of the Year