- Matt Kirma Athlete Page
MEN'S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE NOVICE
- Home: California
- Age: 26
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 230lbs
- Why do you train/fight? When I first started training, I used it as a therapy outlet to work through personal problems. Then I fell in love with training and its now a part of my daily routine and training has become my favorite thing to do.
- What workout gets you fired up? A workout that gets me fired up would have to be training legs. There’s something rewarding about doing something that’s hard and finishing it. So I always good after an incredible leg day.
- Favorite ProSupps products? NO3 Drive, Mr. Hyde, and the Chocolate Milk Shake Whey Protein.
- What's your next big goal? My next big goal will be to step on stage and compete in the Classic Physique division.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? I sometimes workout listening to old R&B love songs, which I feel is kind of weird since they are slow.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Whatever you do, give it your all. Because there’s no reason to do something if you aren’t going to do your best, as you are just wasting yours and everyone else’s time.
- WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN ALPHA? Being an Alpha to me is handling the things that you need to get done and doing the hard things that no one else wants to do. It also means taking care of people who need your help, because there’s no point in being an Alpha Male if you can’t take care of the people who depend on you.
- 130lbs Weight Loss
Follow Me On