- Melvin Ingram Athlete Page
- Home: Hamlet, NC
- Age: 29
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 247 lbs
- Why do you train? If you want to be the best at this game you have to work at it. I train hard all year round so that I can be a nightmare to quarterbacks come the fall.
- What workout gets you fired up? Anything that works my explosivity and versatility. Boxing is great too.
- Favorite ProSupps products?MyBar (Confetti Cake Crunch), MyBar PRO (Death by Chocolate) and Mr. Hyde RTG NitroX.
- What's your next big goal? Bring my team a Superbowl ring. That's the goal, the dream, that's what it's all about.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? "Stay With Me" by Sam Smith. Not weird and I'll say it with zero hesitation but definitely not a typical workout song.
- What's the best advice you ever got? The best advice I've ever got is "It's not about how bad you want it. It's about how hard you're willing to work to get it."
- 10+ magazine articles
- 2018 ‐ NFL Top 100
- 2017 ‐ NFL Pro Bowler
- September 2017 ‐ AFC Defensive Player of the Month
- 2011 ‐ Consensus All-American
- 2011 ‐ First-team All-SEC