- Tatiana Girardi Athlete Page
- Home: Colombia
- Age: 42
- Height: 1.64 m (5'3")
- Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Why do you train? It is a passion in my life to train, because it is a part of my life and who I am.
- What workout gets you fired up? Doing triathlons gets me fired up. Getting ready for an Ironman Competition gets me extremely focused.
- Favorite ProSupps products? Vanish, L-Carnitine, & Iso-P3 are my favorite ProSupps products.
- What's your next big goal? My next big goals are competing at the Ironman 70.3 Cartagena, Colombia and Monterrey, Mexico.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? All reggaeton music at full volume.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Never give up because everything you propose you can achieve.
- What does it mean to be an Alpha? It is to be unique, passionate, insistent, & persistent. It means being a ProSupps Athlete!
- 4 magazine covers and 10+ magazine articles
- Desafío: Súper Humanos TV show and 5 TV appearances
- 2018 ‐ Triathalon X-Series San Andres, Colombia
- 2018 ‐ Ironman 70.3, Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 2018 ‐ Ironman 70.3, Cartagena, Colombia
Follow Me On