- Valerie Letourneau Athlete Page
- Home: Boca Raton, FL
- Age: 35
- Height: 5'7"
- Off-season Weight: 145 lbs
- Fight Weight: 125 lbs
- Why do you train/fight? I love the challenge. I love to improve and be better every day. I love the discipline it brings to my life. Fighting has brought so many great people in my life, taught me new cultures, & pushed me to learn new languages that all combined to make me better.
- What workout gets you fired up? Boxing & Muay Thai! Especially when I have a fight coming up!
- Favorite ProSupps products? HydroBCAA, L‐Carnitine, & Crash.
- Weirdest thing on your workout playlist? I do not really listen to anything when I train. I do watch my opponents fight when I am on the treadmill, though.
- What’s the best advice you ever got? Trust your instincts ‐ they're the best guide you have.
- What does it mean to be an Alpha? Good and bad things, haha! Alpha means drive and perseverance for me. Being a woman, however, it can sometimes be quite intimidating, but that intimidation is a motivator for me.
- No. 1 Bellator Flyweight Contender
- UFC Straw-weight Contender
- First pro female fighter from Quebec
- First and only female fighter from Quebec to fight in the UFC
- Only female in history to fight in 3 different weight classes in the UFC
- Tristar Grappling Gold Medalist
- Mondial Blue Belt Bronze Medalist
- First female fight in Ringside Organization, Quebec
- First female fight in TKO Organization, Quebec
- First female fight in ECC Organization, Nova Scotia
Follow Me On