- Birth Place: New Jersey
- Nationality: German/Russian/Polish
- Birthday: February 21st
- Zodiac: Pieces
- Height: 5'5
- Contest Weight: 202 lbs
- Off Season Weight: 230 lbs
- Occupation: Sales Pro Supps Northeast Regional Manager, NPC Contest
- Promoter Athletic Background: Football, Wrestling, Gymnastics
- Hobbies/Interest: MMA, MoviesFavorites Body Part: Calves
- Body Part: Legs, Delts
- Prep Meal: 9oz Flank Steak, broccoli, Yam
- Cheat Meal: Pizza or Cheese Burger with a dessert
- Exercise: All of the above
- ProSupps Product: TCF Isolate, L Leucine Matrix, Hyde, Jekyll, Glutamine, Aminolinx, Guardian, Vanish, Pretty much all of them I love
- Quote: “There are 2 types of People; Those that do, and others that give excuses on why they didn’t do.”
- Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy
- Music Gender: Rock, Rap, Top 40
- Sport: Football, MMA
- 1997 NPC USA Lt Heavy Wt. Champion
- 1998 NPC USA Hvy Wt Champion
- 1998 NPC Nationals Hvy Wt and Overall Champion earned Pro Status
- 2008 IFBB 202 Olympia 4th place
- 2010 IFBB 202 Olympia 5th Place
- 2011 IFBB 202 Olympia 6th Place
How did you get into fitness and competing?
I started training for sports and gradually got into Bodybuilding.
How do you balance your social life and fitness life?
My social life is my family, my wife and 2 daughters. My fitness life is my career. To me it’s an easy balance.
Who do you look up to in the fitness industry?
I don’t look up to just one person in particular, I admire people’s accomplishments and then I train to better.