- Birth Place: Long Branch, NJ
- Birthday: June 28
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Height: 6'3"
- Contest Weight: 275lbs
- Off Season Weight: 295lbs
- Occupation: Personal Trainer & Changing Lives Daily
- Athletic Background: Football is my first love & I played for 3 years in college before starting a family… But I played every sport growing up and am very athletic.
- Hobbies/Interest: Basketball, Training, & Video Games
- Body Part: Chest & Arms
- Prep Meal: Steak and Read Potatoes
- Cheat Meal: Fried Chicken Wings with lots of Hot Sauce
- ProSupps Products: Mr. Hyde, Dr. Jekyll, AminoLinx, & MyBar
- Exercise: Straight Bar Curls & Pullups
- Movie: 8 Mile
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Rap, & Billboard Top 100
- Sport: Football & Basketball
"Only the strong survive."
- 2008 - IFBB PRO Atlantic States Super Heavyweight & Overall Champion
- 2008 - IFBB PRO Jr National Super Heavyweight & Overall Champion
- 2009 - IFBB North American Championships - 8th Place
- 2009 - IFBB PRO National Bodybuilding Championships - 6th Place
- 2010 - IFBB PRO USA Championships - 7th Place
- 2010 - IFBB PRO Nationals Super Heavyweight - 7th Place
- 2011 - IFBB PRO Masters National Championships - 2nd Place
- 2011 - North American Super Heavyweight Overall Champion
- 2012 - IFBB New York Pro - 10th Place
- 2012 - IFBB Masters Legends Olympia - 15th Place
- 2014 - IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Masters - 5th Place
HOW DID YOU GET INTO FITNESS AND COMPETING?
I was always athletic growing up and was introduced to the iron by my football coach. The rest is history…
HOW DO YOU BALANCE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE AND FITNESS LIFE?
Business before pleasure and life is all about balance! We all have the same twenty-four hours in a day… NO EXCUSES!
WHO DO YOU LOOK UP TO IN THE FITNESS INDUSTRY?
I always looked up to the taller bodybuilders growing up like: Paul Dillet, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, and the legend Big Ronnie Coleman.