- Birth Place: Germany
- Birthday: 03/13/1989
- Zodiac: Pieces
- Height: 5’1″
- Contest Weight: 105
- Off Season Weight: 110
- Occupation: Personal Trainer, Student
- Athletic Background: NPC bikini competitor
- Hobbies/Interest: I love working out, reading, learning, and going on food adventures
- Body Part: Arms
- Prep Meal: Chicken tenders and oatmeal with Prosupps berry lcarnitine
- Cheat Meal: Sushi
- Exercise: Leg Extensions
- Movie: Toy Story
- Music Gender: Anything but country
- Sport: Basketball
- Quote: "The key to reaching your goals is to persist. Trust that the goal is before you, even if you can’t see it right now. As long as you’re taking small, positive steps in the right direction you’ll get there eventually. Never give up. The only way to achieve those things is to build your faith by developing a more positive attitude. Trust yourself and God given abilities. Be brave enough to reach for your goals, even if you only take small steps at a time. With every little step you take, at least you know you’re headed in the right direction."
- 2014 NPC USA’S 5th place
- 2014 NPC Nationals 12th place
- 2015 NPC JR. Nationals 5th place
How did you get into fitness and competing?
I was asked if I was interested in competing about 4years ago. At the time I had that mentality where lifting weights will make you look manly. My trainer at the time would send me pictures of Nathalia Melo every day! I love her body! So I was convinced to do it. He told me he would train me and when it came down to the show if I didn’t want to compete at least I would be in the best shape that I have ever been. So I trained for 2months, did my first show and placed 1st! He even warned me that I was going to get hooked and look at me now! It has changed my life. I wouldn’t be where I’m at today, if I didn’t take the chance!
How do you balance your social life and fitness life?
Time management. I always make sure I make time for what is important to me.
Who do you look up to in the fitness industry?