Updated May 22, 2012
ProSupps USA LLC (the “Company”) believes it is important to protect and respect the privacy of our customers and users of our www.ProSupps.comwebsite (the “Site”). We are committed to ensuring your privacy as a customer and guest as set forth below, and we know you care about how your personal information is collected, used and shared.
Please do not this Site if you are not a legal resident of the United States of America. This Site is not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 13 and the Company does not sell any stimulant products to anyone under the age of 18. The Company does not collect personal information from any person we know to be under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not send us any personal information about you or use this Site without the direct supervision of a parent or your legal guardian.
- General. In general, you can browse certain areas of the Site without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. When you create an account with us, we will ask you for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once and to help you quickly find information on the Site; and
- To facilitate your purchase of our products and to alert you to special offers, updated information, and other products from our company, affiliates, and business partners.
- Collected Information. Our Site may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
- Ordering Information. If you purchase a product from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our online order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and address) and certain financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and movements around the Site.
- Correspondence. If you send us a personal correspondence, such as an email or a letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Site Usage. The Site may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Site and/or our services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose technical problems or problems with your account or the Site in general.
- Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may communicate with you to respond to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account.
- Disclosure of Collected Information & Information Provided By You.
- Information from the Site. We will not disclose to non-affiliated third parties without your prior approval, your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information, that we collect via the Site. We will, however, cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other Members of the Site. We will never disclose your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information to any other member of our Site. The Company cannot be held responsible if you share your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information to other members of our Site or to any third parties.
- Retention of Information. We generally keep collected information and information provided by you on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. Unless we are legally required to retain certain collected information, we may from time to time delete some the information in accordance with our Company’s data retention policy. In addition, information posted in a public forum on our Site or on our Site’s blog could potentially remain in the public domain indefinitely.
- Security. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is reasonably protected when it is submitted to us and using adequate measures to protect such information collected from our Site.
- Our Site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to minimize the chances that your personal information can be read as it passes over the Internet. SSL deters others from seeing your personal information by scrambling it so that only your web browser and our server, can decipher it. Personal information collected by the Site is stored at a professionally managed secure commercial location. These measures make it unlikely that your personal information including any credit card information will be compromised online. However, in the event of an unauthorized use of your credit card, notify your credit card provider or issuing bank in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- How do I know my data is safe? There are two ways to check a website is encrypting your personal and credit card data as it passes over the Internet. The first is you will notice that the URL address in the address bar of your web browser says https:// in the checkout pages, instead of http:// like it normally does. This “s” signifies that you are passing through a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to the web server. Secondly, you should see a small padlock icon in the bottom bar of your web browser. You can double click on this icon to see additional information about the encryption features.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. The materials contained on this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the full extent allowed by law, the Company disclaims all warranties, terms, or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of noninfringement. The Company neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the services the Company provides. In no event will the Company be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if the Company has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its officers and employees (the “Company Parties”) against any and all third party claims, suits, costs, losses, liabilities, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the Company Parties may incur arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site or any of the products and services of the Company
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. You and the Company agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious, or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
ProSupps USA LLC
ATTN: Legal Department
2140 Redbud Boulevard, Suite G
McKinney, Texas 75069
- Additional Information.
- Choice/Opt-Out. Any customer may opt out of receiving e-mail communications from the Company at any time by contacting our Webmaster. In addition, you may contact our Webmaster to request that the Company deactivate your account and delete your account details.
- Business Transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.