Careers at ProSupps USA, LLC
Are you looking to take your first step into the world of sales? Do you want to be in the driver’s seat, selling our industry leading products? If you answered yes to both questions, keep reading!
ProSupps is seeking a candidate who can bring their best selves to work every single day as part of Team Alpha. As a Sales Intern,you will work side-by-side with the sales team and learn foundational skills necessary to prospect, qualify, and generate new client leads to grow the B2B and D2C sides of the business. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in a challenging, dynamic environment.
Part-time internship opportunity from January 2020 to August 2020. This position is in Frisco, TX.
Sales Intern - Essential Functions:
- Present, promote and follow up with potential leads by cold calling, along with email and mailing campaigns, to sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective partners
- Research the target market and generate lists of potential customers to target
- Assist with providing product information to prospective customers
- Prepare shipping labels for retailer support boxes.
- Establish and develop positive business and client relationships and maintain existing accounts
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies and the collection of leads
- Follow up with past customers to ensure awareness of ProSupps and ways to get engaged
- Learn and apply sales techniques
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have already earned, or currently working towards, a BS/BA degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong professionalism; must work well in both a team setting and independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong aptitude with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Familiarity with CRM practices (preferred, not required)
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Interest in the Health and Fitness Industry
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 40lb
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.