Social Media Coordinator
ProSupps is seeking a full time Social Media Coordinator for our fast-growing sports nutrition business. We are looking for a digital ninja who will grow our passion-based community and forge real and meaningful relationships with them.
We are a six-year young, leading Dallas based, worldwide, sports nutrition business, whose products can be found at on & offline retailers, including these US retailers: Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, Walmart, Amazon, iHerb and many others.
- Form real and meaningful relationships with our community through social media
- Grow our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube community
- Improve ongoing engagement and conversation with consumers through DM, Comments, etc.
- Create and manage social media content calendar
- Manage and execute all social media coverage/content gathering, through photography, video, etc.
- Conduct competitive and emerging market research
- Monitor activity and analyze audience growth and the effectiveness of campaigns
- Report on social media metrics (engagement, likes, followers, etc.) and monitor sentiment and conversations
- Establishing relationships with media, bloggers, and third-party influencers
- Attend conferences as needed
- MUST love working out, and gym culture, as our community is passionate about fitness
- A/BS or equivalent years of relevant education and experience
- 2-3 years of experience in community management, growth hacking and social media
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Track record of growing online communities
- Solid knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Proficient in relevant online technology tools and computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google applications, Google analytics, etc.)
- Must be self-directed and able to work after-hours